Register to waiting list!
- Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis) is an intensely purple berry that grows wild throughout parts of southern Chile. The people who harvest most of the maqui berry sold commercially are the Mapuche indians, who are indigenous to Chile and known as fierce warriors. Maqui berries are very rich in anthocyanins, which are purple pigments with very high antioxidant activity. Specifically, maqui berries contain extremely high levels of anthocyanins called delphinidins. The delphinidins demonstrate potent anti-inflammatory activity and protect skin from free radical damage caused by pollution and sun damage.
- Organic Wildflower Honey is loaded with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and natural enzymes. Raw Honey is a known skin healer stimulating tissue growth, enhancing epithelialization, and minimizing scar formation it also contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) these increase elasticity, balance oily skin, stimulate collagen production, and minimize fine lines. A natural humectant it also draws water to the skin resulting in plump hydrated skin.
- Halloysite Clay A beautiful, fine pure white clay from New Zealand that acts ionically and gently draws toxins / pollutants out of the upper layers of the skin while also acting like a polltice drawing blood and thus nutrients to the area allowing for increased healing - especially useful for acne skin types. Refines while cleansing pores.
- Zeolite Clay has an ability to absorb, store and neutralize heavy metals and other toxic matter removing daily pollution by deeply cleansing, purifying and detoxifying your skin. Zeolite is used as an acne treatment due to its ability to clear blackheads by unclogging pores, preventing pimples. Its ability to remove pollutants protects our skin from free radical damage so works synergistically with the antioxidant rich Maquai berry & Hibiscus in this product.
- Hibiscus is known as the Botox plant due to its ability to increase moisture and improve flexibility and elastiity in our skin. A natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA's). Natural AHA's exfoliate the skin effectively but gently increasing cell turnover resulting in fresher, younger and smoother skin. Hibiscus is also rih in the antioxidants "anthocyanoides" that protect our skin from free radical damage and also refine pores thanks to its astringent properties.
As a daily cleanse gently massage a dollop of Wild Berry into wet skin and wash clean with tepid water. Or you can drizzle the water on to the Wild Berry in your palm and mix in the palm before applying to the face. To use as a masque smooth a generous scoop of Wild Berry over wet skin and leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, with damp fingers gently massage before washing of with tepid water.
Mel*, Kaolin **, Colloidal silver, Camellia sinensis seed oil*, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder*, Zeolite**, Aristotelia chilensis fruit extract*, Rubus ideus seed oil, Sambucus nigra fruit extract, Coco-Glucoside, Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, Lavendula angustifolia oil***, Citrus paradisi peel oil***, Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed**, Pollen , Lactic acid, Aqua, + d-limonene, + linalool Certified Organic *, Wild Harvested**, Therapeutic Grade*** + Natural Component of Essential Oil 85% Certifed Organic & Wild Harvested Ingredients This product contains HONEY that is collected from hives in pristine Bushland full of Australian Wildflowers. All products are made fresh for you.