Register to waiting list!
- Kakadu Plum, Illawarra Plum & Burdekin Plum these Uniquely Australian wild harvested super fruits have been shown to reduce oxidative damage to the skin, stimulate hyaluronic acid synthesis hydrating the skin, increasing pro-collagen 1 and fibronectin synthesis and thus limiting the ageing process. Long term hydration of the skin is improved up to 128% after 30 days.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is rich in free radical scavenging anti-oxidants and tissue regenerating properties. Vitamin A, B1, B12, C, E, K & P, flavanoids, lycopene, caratenoids, beta carotene and phytosterols literally feed and protect your skin. Clinical Studies have shown the oil to improve skin metabolism and retard skin maturation this slowing down the ageing process.
- MAP Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate a bio active form of Vitamin C acts as a powerful collagen stimulator enhanced by a phospholipid delivery system that penetrates the deeper dermal layers. Vitamin C can significantly reduce the appearance of aged skin and wrinkles and increase firmness to prevent premature skin ageing.
- Knotgrass extract is designed to fight infrared-induced skin ageing, a breakthrough concept in skin photo-protection and photo-ageing or sun damage. Makes the skin look firmer, stronger and more rejuvenated. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural component of the skin and it decreases as we age- we need it to keep our skin cells nice and plump, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ferulic Acid An antioxidant-rich ingredient, Ferulic Acid can be naturally found in plants and fruits where it acts as a protective, self-preserving element. Much like other antioxidants, Ferulic Acid is designed to reduce the ageing effects of damaging free radicals on the skin. When paired with other antioxidant-rich ingredients like Vitamins C and E it protects and amplifies the activity of in this case Vitamin C. A key reason as to why our skin ages is due to oxidative stress in the skin’s tissue, resulting in visible signs of ageing (like age spots, wrinkles, dullness and loss of elasticity). This oxidative stress is caused by free radicals overtaking our skins antioxidant defence. It’s important to constantly boost the levels of antioxidants in our skin, as they are there to fight free radicals and prevent damage from occurring in the first place.
Press gently onto face, neck & décolletage ideally after misting morning & night before applying your Wildflowers Serum, Everlasting Beauty Balm or Bakuchiol Serum.
Rosa damascena flower water*, Propanediol, Aqua, Glycerin, Rosa Canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aqua, Sodium PCA (sodium L-pyroglutamate), Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Ferulic acid, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) Fruit Extract**, Podocarpus Flatus ( illawarra plum) Fruit Extract**, Pleiogynium Timorense ( burdekin plum ) Fruit Extract**, p-anisic acid, Sodium phytate, Citrus x paradisi (grapefruit) seed essential oil***, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) essential oil***, Undecylenic glycerides, Silica, Polygonum aviculare extract,