Register to waiting list!
Activist Mānuka Honey Mask 850+MGO is an exfoliating, hydrating, regenerating treatment that liberates skin from the appearance of dryness, inflammation and fatigue.
Harvested off the wild coasts of New Zealand, Mānuka is a rare aged honey from bees that pollinate the Mānuka bush, a native shrubby evergreen plant that blooms for only a few weeks per year. Touting off-the-charts antibacterial and antiviral potency compared to normal honey, Mānuka’s superpowers derive from a unique compound called Methylglyoxal (MGO).
As the honey matures, the MGO increases. The greater the MGO concentration, the greater its benefit. But that’s not all. Mānuka is proven to be more stable, resulting in a higher potency, greater enzymatic activity and more powerful humectant properties.
- Mānuka Honey has a long history of being used for skin treatment and repair.
- The antibacterial properties of the Mānuka means it’s incredibly cleansing and healing and essential in good skin care.
- Scientifically beneficial for a range of skin types including acne prone, sensitive, dry, aging and irritated skin
- MGO level 850+ – kills bacteria on the skin.
- Natural sugars – exfoliate skin like an enzyme cleanser.
- Rich variety of vitamins A, B + C and minerals – essential for good skin health.
- Natural Hydration – draws moisture to the skin thanks to its powerful humectant properties.
Use as a mask, enzyme cleanser or targeted spot treatment, and experience the many wonders of Mānuka.
Mask application – apply to clean skin. Leave on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Use as a daily face wash by applying a small amount to damp skin. Massage in circular motions before rinsing with warm water. Use as a spot treatment.
100% Raw Mānuka Honey 850+MGO. Double filtered.