- kokum butter is a natural emollient that has a long history of being used for its healing properties due to its ability to rejuvenate damaged skin cells. Of course it is kokum butters ability to rejuvenate the skin and restore skin flexibility that makes it such an important butter when it comes to treating damaged, aged skin.
- capuaco butter improves the appearance of prematurely ageing and thinning skin while being a superior moisturizer with great water absorption – it is known as the vegetable version of lanolin. Cupuacu butter has high levels of essential fatty acids including Omega 9, polyphenols and phytosterols which increase your skin's elasticity and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- murumura seed butters unique composition of essential fatty acids and Pro-Vitamin A help restore elasticity to damaged and ageing skin making it a particularly useful product in anti-ageing products. It is also a soothing addition for products intended to heal dry and cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis.
- tamanu oil has a regenerative effect on the skin especially in the epidermis which is why it is such an effective healing oil. As we age our skin cell turnover slows so it is through this regenerative action that it is also revered for its anti-ageing properties. It is moisturizing , nourishing and repairing in particular to the epidermal cells so reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- squalane is an antioxidant that prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell regeneration and is antibacterial. It also helps restores moisture balance without feeling greasy.
- CoQ10 Also known as ubiquinone, it is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance naturally present in the body. A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may help improve the appearance of signs of ageing. There is also research showing that environmental factors deplete the presence of CoQ10 in the skin. Synthesized by the human body, it starts out at low levels when we are very young, reaches its peak in our young adulthood and shows a gradual decline after the age of 20, even as the body's demand for it grows. Topically applied, CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photoageing, as well as epithelial cell turnover.
Massage a pea sized amount into your skin after misting. This multi tasking balm can also be used to cleanse the skin – massage into skin and use a hot face cloth to remove. Blend with your mineral makeup powder to create a silky, organic foundation.
Garcinia indica seed butter, Orbignya oleifera seed oil*, Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Astrocaryum murumura seed butter**, Astrocaryum tucuma seed butter**, Mangifera indica seed butter, Camellia Oleifera seed oil*, Squalane, Rosa canina fruit oil*, Adansonia digitata oil, Persea gratissima oil*, Argania spinosa kernal oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, Rubus idaeus seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil*, Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, Tocopherol, Glycine soja Oil^,Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, Helichrysum italicum flower oil***, Theobroma Cacao extract**, Ubiquinone, Rosa damascena flower oil**, gold flakes +Linalol +d-Limonene +Geraniol *organic **wild harvested ***therapeutic grade ^ GMO free This product is VEGAN All of our products are made fresh for you. 85% Certified Organic & Wild Harvested Ingredients
More products by Wildcrafted Organics
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price