The 2017 fire season in California had been one of the worst. So bad, Agent Nateur founder’s skin was incredibly dry, specifically under the eyes. Overnight she had developed tiny lines that would disappear when she traveled, but would return as soon as she landed in LA.
Nurture your most delicate skin with our holi (glow), a pure, gentle formula that feels like a gel yet dries like a balm. Created to give a luminous glow while lifting, brightening, and hydrating around the eyes. Enriched with natural stimulants and plant extracts, this cooling serum activates the appearance of dermal draining to reduce puffiness and dark undereye circles.
* 450,00 € / 100 ml
- Cucumber and lavender contain antioxidants and calming properties that are effective in treating complexion issues such as redness, puffiness, and irritation. These soothing ingredients are commonly used to help skin injuries, protect against free radicals, and prevent signs of aging.
- Sodium hyaluronate is easily absorbed by the skin. Due to its high molecular weight, this bioavailable substance attracts and binds to water to hydrate skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Pitaya is rich in antioxidants that brightens the skin and slows the signs of aging. This nourishing fruit's high vitamin B and C content increases blood flow to effectively reduce redness and irritation, and protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Caffeine stimulates vasoconstriction, the narrowing of blood vessels. When applied around the eyes, this action reduces the appearance of dark circles, firms the skin, and stimulates lymphatic drainage, reducing puffiness.
- Daisy Flower Extract and Hieracium Pilosella (hawkweed) extract contain organic compounds and amino acids that naturally lighten and brighten the skin while blocking the formation of melanin, protecting against hyperpigmentation and dark circles.
In the morning apply alone or on top of the make up. In the evening gently massage a small amount around the entire eye area and pat in excess until fully absorbed.
cucumber, lavender, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, calendula, chamomile, daisy flower extract, pearl powder, caffeine, pitaya