Register to waiting list!
The LYMA Laser is a total game changer when it comes to at-home skincare. For the first time ever, a medical-grade near infra-red 500mW laser can be used safely in the comfort of your home. The LYMA Laser is unrivaled, delivering powerful, controlled, monochromatic, coherent and polarized laser light, stimulating bio-transformational cellular renewal unlike anything else seen before outside of a clinic. This is a world first!
The LYMA Laser was actually discovered by a team of German scientists developing a medical laser. They discovered that their laser had an astonishing effect on skin, totally transforming wrinkles, pigmentation and scars, better than anything developed for the cosmetic industry. This became The LYMA Laser System!
- All the benefits of laser photobiomodulation without any damage, danger or risk.
- LYMA’s laser technology operates at precisely 808nm and is dispersed 25,000 times through an ultra-diffused internal lens. This ensures no damage to cells and makes the LYMA Laser safe to use around the eye area. No goggles required.
- Empowers the skin to behave as though it’s not aging via a non-thermal physiological cascade, inflicting zero damage to the cells or retina.
- The LYMA laser triggers a biochemical reaction that switches of the genes associated with aging and switches on genes associated with renewal and tissue repair.
The ultimate in skin renewal.
- The LYMA Laser is able to safely reach the mitochondria (the energy center of the cell) in the deepest layers of the skin, fat and muscle tissue to increase cellular renewal and encourage cellular growth and repair.
- Ultimate power; 100x more effective than LED.
- The increase in collagen and the anti-inflammatory effects of the laser, will help your skin to benefit from the active ingredients in your skincare.
- The LYMA System has been created as a complete skin renewal protocol, able to target all layers of the skin.
- You can use the LYMA Active Mist and LYMA Priming Serum each morning and evening, regardless of whether you are using the LYMA Laser that day. The powerful actives in the products will help to optimize the function of your skin.
- Medical-grade 500mW LYMA Laser
- Travel pouch
- USB battery charger
- LYMA authenticity card to gain membership to the LYMA Member program and access to LYMA wellness concierge
LYMA Priming Serum
The LYMA Priming Serum is formulated to deliver the deepest cellular regeneration possible, optimizing the performance of the LYMA Laser. Targeting the epidermis and dermis with a potent combination of patented cosmeceuticals to regenerate the skin’s cellular-matrix even further. Wellmune® Blend (1-3, 1-6 beta glucans), targets the skin with immediate hydration, delivering 20% more hydration than hyaluronic acid. Activating the macrophages (immune cells) and providing a stimulus that induces the epidermis to repair itself. Orchistem™ stem cell technology also enhances skin repair by stimulating the langerhans cells at the dermo epidermal junction. Highly bioavailable Active Stabilised Oxygen (ASO) is delivered to the dermis to support the activated fibroblasts, enabling them to perform optimally.
LYMA Active Mist
The LYMA Active Mist is formulated with 36% ASO (Active Stabilized Oxygen), the highest concentration of oxygen scientifically possible. It was originally developed to assist with the healing of skin wounds. Stabilized oxygen formulates the body’s two most important electrolytes, which enable bioavailability and act as oxygen carriers into cells. Oxygen is the most important and effective “antioxidant” you can find anywhere in nature. When skin cells receive enough oxygen, they are able to revitalize more efficiently, replace dead cells faster, and improve skin elasticity immeasurably, whereas oxygen deprivation speeds the aging process. Orchistem™ stem cell technology, derived from Japanese orchid, combines with the ASO to enhance and improve communication between skin stem cells and fibroblasts which results in enhanced bio-stimulation. The mist’s ratio of ions mirrors that of the amniotic fluid, which is the perfect pH balance to penetrate skin, nourishing the epidermis to increase turnover of cells, visibly smoothing and improving the skin’s texture.
- As there is no damage to the skin, there is no risk of overuse.
We recommend you use for a minimum of 15 minutes daily for each treatment area (e.g., face, neck, decollet, knee).
Although the LYMA Laser cannot be overused in terms of inflicting any damage to the skin, anything longer than one hour’s daily use per treatment area will not earn any further benefit. More is not necessarily more!
- You don’t need any technical experience to use the LYMA system. Trust us - this is as easy as it gets!
Simply place the LYMA Laser over your skin and glide over the area you wish to treat.
- It’s recommended to use the LYMA Laser 15 min daily for a minimum of 12 weeks and a couple of times per week thereafter to maintain results.
- The reason you need to use the LYMA daily until you achieve your desired result, is because the LYMA works by switching on cells that had died as part of the natural aging process and empowers the skin to behave as it did when you were younger.
In order to fully transform the skin, you need to ‘switch on’ the maximum number of cells, which in turn exponentially increases collagen production.
- 100 times more powerful than LED.
- Medical Grade.
- Painless and safe age reversal, for all skin tones, types and ages.
- Super easy to use.
- Promotes collagen production.
- Encourages cellular growth and repair.
- Actual age reversal - the ultimate in skin renewal.
- Targets and reverses lines and wrinkles, pigmentations, scars, acne and texture in weeks.
- Treats and reverses cellulite, thred/spider veins in weeks.
- Empowers the skin to behave as it did when you were younger.
- Powerful treatments in the comfort of your home (or hotel room).
Step 1: Cleanse the skin. Spray a generous amount of LYMA Active Mist the are you plan to treat to activate the skin and optimize it for the 500mW LYMA Laser light therapy.
Step 2: Apply a thin, uniform layer of the LYMA Priming Serum to flood the skin with oxygen. This will allow the 500mW laser light to reach the base layer of the skin.
Step 3: If required, apply a moisturizer or cream to help the LYMA Laser glide over the skin (not necessary for spot treatment of areas such as scars, thread veins and pigmentation.)
Step 4: Follow the daily treatment program for your specific age, skin issue and area of the face or body (as suggested in the manual.) Make sure to use LYMA Laser daily in the REJUVENATION stage to optimize results. After 12 weeks you can move to do treatments 2x a week.
Step 5: Follow with usual skincare regime.