- AMLY hand mist contains 62% alcohol (WHO recommends a minimum of 60%), which is considered an effective way to combat viruses.
- Organic Aloe Vera and Vegetable Glycerin help to soothe skin and prevent dryness, a common problem with lots of hand sanitisers.
- Powerfully aromatic Eucalyptus is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic and deodorizing, with research indicating that it also contains antiviral properties. It is well known for its effectiveness against coughs and colds.
- Reviving Rosemary is the perfect essential oil after a long and tiring day. An antiseptic oil, it helps to reduce stress, fatigue, headaches, coughs and flu. Rosemary was regarded as a ‘sacred herb’, and the Ancient Greeks burned dried Rosemary as an offering to the gods.
- Thyme has notable antiviral, antibiotic and antiseptic properties. Thyme essential oil contains the active substance carvacrol. In a 2013 study, carvacrol was shown to affect neuron activity by boosting the subjects’ feelings of wellbeing.
- Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, deliciously zesty Lemon has a purifying, cleansing and protective effect on the body. A natural stress reliever, it acts as an effective aid with mental fatigue, depression, anxiety and nervousness. Lemon is antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent and detoxifying. Researchers have found that inhaling the aroma of Lemon essential oil improves mood and promotes relaxation. Lemon oil is one of several essential oils that can kill harmful bacteria that grow on your skin.
- An indispensable oil, Lavender is known for its antiseptic, antidepressant, antifungal, sedative and detoxifying qualities.
- The antiseptic action of Tea Tree is thought to be one hundred times more powerful than carbolic acid, and yet non-poisonous to humans! Its impressive antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties make it useful for a wide range of conditions. Studies have shown that it kills several common bacteria and viruses.
- Calming Chamomile is antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory when applied externally. It also has soothing qualities.
Spray AMLY Purifying Hand Mist sanitiser liberally on to your hands, rub in thoroughly until absorbed. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children. Contents flammable. Avoid heat and open flame.
Alcohol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin (Vegetable), ***Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Citral, **Geraniol, **Citronellol *Essential Oil **Potential Allergen ***Certified Organic
More products by Amly
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price