- Promotes the flow of life force (Qi) and Blood breaking down and detoxification of harmful toxins.
- Fosters the softening of dense fibrous breast tissue and calcifications.
- Creates harmony during menstrual cycles.
- Reduces stretch marks.
- Lessens soreness and swelling.
- Heals dry skin.
- Additionally it can be used on the uterus to decrease pain during times of PMS and menstrual cramps.*
- Place one full dropper onto the palm of your hand.
- Warm the oil with the warmth of your hands.
- Apply to breasts in circular motion.
- Focus on areas of concern, for example areas that tend to be tender prior to menstruation, scar tissue or congested lymph.
- Shower to allow hot water to open pores increasing absorption.
- Do not wash off with soap.
- Use 1-3 times a week as part of your self care ritual.
- For specific concerns apply daily as needed.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
Ricinus communis (Castor) oil*, Oryza sativa (Rice bran) oil, Olibanum boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil**, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil**, Copaifera officinalis (Copaiba) oil*, Phoebe nanmu (Chinese cedarwood) oil, Rhizoma atractylodis macrocephalae (Atractylodis) oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) oil*, Citrus aurantium x bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil*. ***wild-harvested *organic No synthetic fragrances, GMO’s preservatives, parabens, or mineral oils. No animal testing. Vegan. Consult with physician prior to use if you have medical concerns. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
More products by Dr. Janine Mahon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price