* 79,50 € / 100 ml
- Rich, effective care for the whole body that delivers a healthy, youthful appearance to the skin.
- A powerful beauty booster.
- Stimulates the skin's metabolism
- Supports the production of collagen
- Tightens the connective tissue.
- Skin appears visibly firmer and smoother.
- Strengthens the skin's natural barrier against external influences and free radicals, helping the skin look plumper, firmer and more even.
- A 28-day clinical study conducted by Derma Consult Concept GmbH in Bonn, Germany found that the Susanne Kaufmann Restorative Toning Body Cream provided significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity including an increase in mean skin firmness of 16%.
- To firm and smooth the skin, the cream should be applied daily.
- The bioactive ingredients are optimised after exfoliation or dry brushing.
As a weekly treatment, apply the cream generously, wrap your arms, legs and upper body in foil and let it work for 30 minutes. Massage the remaining cream into the skin with upward strokes to stimulate the lymphatic system.
Aqua Purificata (Water), Caprylyl-Caprylate/Caprate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sucrose Stearate, Caffeine, Carnitine, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyle) Leaf Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Coleus Barbatus Root Extract, Glutamine, Decyl Glucoside, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Solanum Lucopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hexyldecanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance).