- Camellia oil contains vitamins, A, B, and E and various minerals, P, Zn, Ca, Fe, Mn, and Mg. Furthermore, camellia oil possesses a unique active constituent known as Squalene which is also an important component of the skin’s natural emollient system. A deficiency of squalene can result in dry skin and premature aging, resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Argan oil contains high levels of Vitamin E, phytosterols, protective mono-unsaturated fats, carotene and squalene. It helps renew the skin's structure and increase micro circulation, reinforcing the hydro-lipidic film for improved hydration and speeds up cell oxygenation for more elastic, luminous skin.
- Rosehip oil which is produced via a cold press extraction process, contains:− linoleic acid (omega- 6 fatty acid) which can play a role in the structure of the membranes of the cells− oleic acid (omega-9 fatty acid) which is considered as keeping skin supple and moist− linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid) is a good skin moisturiser− antioxidants, beta-carotene, lycopene and vitamin C, which are important for protection from free radical damage.
- Vitamin C A powerful antioxidant necessary for collagen synthesis. As we age collagen production slows down so supplementing our skin with an active form of Vitamin C at an adequate level will improve elasticity and reduce wrinkles. Vitamin C has also been shown to neutralise UV induced free radicals and in one study women who treated sun damage.
- CoQ10 Also known as ubiquinone, it is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance naturally present in the body. A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may help improve the appearance of signs of aging.There is also research showing that environmental factors deplete the presence of CoQ10 in the skin. The latest research suggests that topical application of CoQ10 has antioxidant and skin-soothing effects. Squalane Production peaks in young adulthood and then begins to decline quickly. Use of olive squalane helps replenish that loss, resulting in the smoother, more elastic look of youth.This botanical lipid exhibits the same molecular structure and weight as human lipids.
- Squalane has the remarkable characteristic of penetrating the skin rapidly and completely. This almost immediate absorption rate makes it the perfect carrier and deliver system for beneficial actives.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil Also known as Immortale or Everlasting and for good reason. Contains high levels of neryl acetate, the compound responsible along with its synergistic constituents for unmatched support in tissue rebuilding and healing. When ever we talk about healing in skincare what we are also talking about is increasing skin cell turn over, increasing collagen production and reducing inflammation. Helichrysum increases collagen regeneration contributing to a reduction in wrinkles. It is also supportive in the healing of wounds, bruises,and scar tissue, significantly enhancing skin health, regeneration and beauty.
Apply a few precious drops to your face, neck and decolletage after misting morning and night. Mix with your Mineral Make Up powder to create a Nourishing, Luminous Foundation.
Camellia oleifera seed oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa canina fruit oil*, Oryza sativa bran oil*, Squalane, Rubus idaeus seed oil*, Glycine soja oil^, Tocopherol, Hippophae rhamnoides seed oil*, Jasminum sambac absolute**, Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, Helichrysum italicum flower oil***,Theobroma cacao extract**, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl palmitate, Echinacea purpurea extract*, Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract*, Centella asciatica extract*, +Linalol, +Benzyl alcohol, +Benzyl benzoate *organic, **wild harvested, *** CPTG therapeutic grade + Natural Component of Essential Oils ^GMO free This product is VEGAN