Register to waiting list!
This silky balm is a real multi-tasking miracle: it cleanses, nourishes and protects the skin with wild-crafted, healing Cupuaçu-Butter from our cooperative in the Amazon and nourishing, smoothing Almond, Rosehip, Jojoba and Olive oils.
Cupuaçu-Butter and organic beeswax lock in moisture while also having healing, anti-inflammatory properties. Gromwell Root Extrakt is anti-microbial and adds a wonderfully special colour to this balm. Wonderbalm is ideal for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin as a moisturizer and multi-tasking balm for all skin areas that needs extra care and protection.
* 78,00 € / 100 ml
- Cleans, nourishes and protects the skin.
- Soft, radiant and glowing skin.
As a cleanser and gentle exfoliator: massage a small amount of balm onto uncleansed, dry skin to remove make-up, dirt and dead skin cells. Dip a muslin cloth or flannel into very warm water and remove the balm gently.
As nourishing moisturizer: after cleansing, massage Wonderbalm onto clean, damp skin to calm it down and seal the moisture in the skin.
As a soothing face mask: apply to cleansed skin. Cover with moist, warm Cleansing Cloth for ten to fifteen minutes, then remove excess Wonderbalm with the cloth.
And use it as well as:
- Regenerating Lip and Eye Care.
- Natural highlighter on the cheeks, under the brows and on the upper lip.
- Tames and cares for the eyebrows.
- Hand and nail balm: massage a small amount into the hand and cuticles
- Treatment for skin in need of special care: massage the balm into all rough skin areas, such as elbows, heels and knees.
- Completely natural all-round care for pregnant women and babies.
- Intensive moisturizer: mix the Wonderbalm with a little Floral Essence in the palm of your hand to form a light emulsion.
- Creamy foundation: mix the Wonderbalm with some mineral powder in your skin tone to a light covering foundation.
- Tinted Lip Balm and fresh blush: mix the Wonderbalm with a matt, highly pigmented lipstick to create a natural, softly tinted blush and lip tint.
- Lip peeling: mix a pea-sized amount of Wonderbalm with some sugar to make a gentle lip peeling scrub
Jojoba / Cupuaçu Butter / Olive / Beeswax / Sweet Almond / Rosehip / Vitamin E / Gromwell Root Extract / Sun ower / Lavender oil