Why a face mask is one of the best ways to use Activist Mānuka Honey
Activist 850+MGO Mānuka Honey makes the perfect face mask: its powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties can beautify, protect, and balance your skin. #MaskingMonth
Mānuka is the quintessential antidote to almost any skin issue.
This is because the methylglyoxal found in Mānuka Honey has been found to promote skin regeneration, repair cellular damage, calm inflammation, and get rid of bacteria. It has also been shown to increase and protect the production of collagen in the skin, promoting structural growth and regrowth.
Mānuka’s amino acids harmonize the pH balance of our skin. Additionally, Mānuka can be used for its antibacterial properties on the skin by oxygenating pores, which can draw out or reduce the number of bacteria on blemishes.
This can drastically improve acne-prone skin. Mānuka truly is magical at repairing skin damage and It helps mitigate acne, dryness, and scarring.
ACTIVIST Mānuka 850+ MGO Face Mask
1 tsp. Activist Mānuka Honey 850+ MGO
Cinnamon (helps boost circulation)
Spirulina (perfect for sensitive skin)
Matcha (packed with antioxidants and anti-aging benefits)
• Dampen your face lightly with lukewarm water to make the application easier.
• Spread the Mānuka Honey all over your face with clean fingers.
• Let it sit for a minimum of 20 minutes, up to 1 hour.
• Rinse with warm water and pat dry. I even like to leave a little of the Mānuka Honey on my face to soak in overnight.
• Apply this mask once or twice per week for the best results (or even every day like I do!).
Alternatively, you can use Activist 850+MGO Mānuka Honey to replace your daily face wash. To do this, simply apply it and rinse the same way as a regular face cleanser.
Make sure to share your self-love rituals on Instagram @muse_and_heroine.
All Credits Text and Ph: Activist.