A soothing, aromatic and nutritive body oil crafted for everyday with pure Bulgarian Lavender.
This formula is a well-loved favorite, richly nourishing and hydrating, and bringing a supple radiance and softness to the skin. Fans describe its scent of pure Lavender as clean, serene and exquisite.
- Richly nourishing and hydrating
- Fans describe its scent of pure Lavender as clean, serene and exquisite.
- Hydrates thirsty skin
- Improves suppleness, resilency and tone
- Soothes nervous system
- Filters 25% of UV rays
- Apply to body morning and evening, or directly after a shower or bath to a slightly damp skin.
- Dry brushing perfectly prepares the skin to receive all the benefits of Bulgarian Lavender Body Oil.
- Before a warm shower, detoxify the skin with dry brushing, and follow the shower with an anointment of oil.
- Warm the bottle of oil in a bowl of hot water and give yourself a scalp massage, afterwards wrapping the head with a warm towel for 10 minutes before a shower.
- The scalp is full of pressure points and this technique is not only great for the hair, but releases so much tension.
- The Ayurvedic tradition advises always massaging towards the heart. Beginning with the head and scalp, massage the oil moving downwards, to the ears, neck and shoulders. Massage the arms with long strokes, then work in a circular motion for the chest, abdomen and hips. The legs are treated to long strokes, too, and you might lavish a little time and extra attention on the hands and feet.
- If you can, allow the oil to absorb into skin for several minutes, benefitting fully from the plant remedies, before rinsing off in the shower.
Glycine Soja (Soya Bean) Oil, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil