Cryotherapy: Cold temperature use of the massage wands lifts, firms, tightens, calms, and strengthens skin. Aids lymphatic drainage for a brighter complexion.
Thermotherapy: Warm temperature use over face masks and serums enhances penetration of actives deeper into skin’s layers.
Always on a cleansed face, apply Mist and Nectar prior to act as a buffer...
- Start at center of forehead and roll both wands out towards the temples.
- Contour brows by gliding the rounded side over arches and out towards the temples, gently lifting.
- Depuff eyes by gliding the tips of the wands from the inside of eyes out towards the temples over eye lids.
- Sculpt cheeks by gliding the wands from the corners of the nose out and up towards the ears, gently lifting.
- Ease jaw tension by smoothing the tools from the corners of the mouth ou and upt towards the ears.
- For lymphatic drainage, hold wands under the center of the chin and glide along the jawline up towards the ears. Then, glide the tools down each side of the neck.
- Repeat each motion at least 10 times.
Ritual for thermotherapy: Cleansed, dry tools may be placed in a warming cabinet, warm skin fridge, or wrapped in a heating pad. Once warm (and always carefully check temperature before placing on face), massaged over face masks and serums to enhance penetration of actives.
Proper care for cryotherapy: After each massage, cleanse wands with gentle soap and water. Dry and return to the case in freezer.
Proper care for thermotherapy: After each massage, wash with gentle soap and water and dry after each use. When using warm, always test the temperature before use.
Aesthetician Grade Stainless Steel.