Did you know that our lifestyle affects the expression of more than 85% of our genes? We all have a major potential to influence our health by acting on 5 essential pillars: nutrition, mental and physical activity, stress management, community and optimism.
The power to adjust the balance of our organism in order to reach homeostasis, that is to say body-mind-vitality harmony, depends on us. The goal is to access and maintain a state of full potential by activating the genes of good health.
DNA AM: 3 capsules that create the conditions for optimal methylation.
The main active ingredients are ashwaganda, zinc, B vitamins, tyrosine, coenzyme Q10, Astaxanthin and betaine.
No synthetic additives, pure and concentrated active ingredients, without controversial ingredients. 100% vegetable pullulan capsules, entirely natural, which do not require any solvents in their manufacture.
Lactose and gluten free.
- Intervenes in the metabolism of fats and proteins, participates in the efficiency of the immune system and stabilizes certain hormones.
- improves cognitive abilities; helps prevent and fight against joint diseases.
- prevents stress and improves memory
- protects the body from damage caused by free radicals (oxidative stress).
- protects the skin from the deleterious effects of the sun (but does not replace UV protection) and promotes hydration and elasticity of the skin, which reduces the formation of wrinkles.
- improves cardiovascular health. It also plays an essential role in the regulation of cellular hydration and fluid homeostasis.
Take 3 capsules during breakfast.
Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera), betaine, envelope: gelulevegetal pullulan, tyrosine, Haematococcus pluvialis standardized in astaxanthin, coenzyme Q10 - zinc bisglycinate, nicotinamide (vitamin B3), pyrroloquinolinequinone disodium salt, calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxal 5 phosphate (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 56S)-5-methytetra acid -hydrofolic as glucosamine (vitamin B9), biotin (vitamin B8), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) salt