16 Tampons 100% organic cotton without applicator, ethically made with only certified organic cotton fibers. Grown without the use of pesticides and manufactured with no nasty chemical. Guaranteed naturally absorbent, hypoallergenic/ anti-irritating and biodegradable. Delicate and safe for your body, and better for our environment. Hello planet!
They do not contain:
- Highly absorbent and abrasive synthetic fibers (viscose or rayon);
- Chlorine bleaching (while synthetic fibers must be bleached, cotton is naturally white);
- Dyes or perfumes;
- Chemical additives such as absorption enhancers
- Effective protection
- Compact and practical size
- Remember to change your tampon every 4 hours or so.
- Never throw a tampon in the toilet bowl (but in the trash), otherwise they will end up on the beaches.
- If your period is very heavy, wear a panty liner in addition to the tampon during the day.
- If you sleep more than 8 hours, wear a night towel instead.
GOTS certified 100% organic cotton pad Individually wrapped in Polypropylene (PP), a safe and 100% recyclable form of plastic certified level 5