Amount of servings: 109 servings (using 1/2 tsp per serving).
* 39,44 € / 100 gr
- Anti-inflammatory: The TSG and emotion in Fo-Ti has been studied for its decrease in inflammation. Emodin protects microglia cells in the brain from inflammation due to lipopolysaccharides through AMPK/Nrf2 activation.
- Promotes Immune Function: The sugars (rhamnose, arabinose, xylose, and glucose) and anthraquinone glycosides found within Fo-ti can improve immune response and overall immune system function (immunomodulatory effect). Fo-ti boosts the immune system by increasing the production of T and B cells, and improving the activities of the immune cells, as well as increasing the secretion of the inflammatory tumor necrosis factor. Further, Fo-ti increases the activity of natural killer (NK) cells.
- Anti-Viral: Fo-ti exhibited anti-HIV by preventing the virus from entering lymphocytes in a cell-based study.
- Protects the Liver: The anthraquinones and polysaccharides found in Fo-ti protect the liver by reducing inflammation, preventing fat oxidation, and increasing antioxidanteffects.
- Protects the bones from oxidative stress: TSG from Fo-ti extract protects the bone-making cells (osteoblasts) from oxidative damage in a cell-based study, suggesting that TSG may protect against osteoporosis due to oxidative stress.
- Protects tissue oxygenation in Diabetes: 2,3,5,4′-Tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-d-glucoside protects against kidney damage from high blood sugar in diabetic mice through SIRT1 and TGF-beta1 pathways.
- Neuroprotective effect: Studies show that it may help with Alzheimers Disease tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside from Fo-ti helps with memory deficit.
- A small Chinese clinical trial found that Fo-ti extract is effective against Alzheimer’s disease. Tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside helps slow down age-related memory loss in rats .In a cell-based study, treatment with a Fo-ti root extract reduced amyloid plaque that can cause Alzheimer‘s disease.
1/2-1tsp (we recommend everyone to listen to their body intuitively, follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.)
He Shou Wu 10:1 extract powder; prepared by the traditional method with black beans. It does not contain any fillers or additives!! Be aware that many Fo-Ti's in the market contain maltodextrin. *semi wild roots, sustainably grown in a small farm in China from an authentic source in Yunnan. A very pristine and indigenous area to China where He Shou Wu thrives.