Nude Pink. For those who love a natural everyday look with a discrete pink lip.
A 96% natural origin ingredients serum formula enriched with a powerful anti-aging seaweed harvested by hand in St Suliac, France. The lipstick formula is vegan, cruelty-free and without beeswax. It does not include petroleum derivatives nor silicone.
The paper-encased refill can either be used as its own distinct lipstick, or it can be placed inside the leather case.
All the lipsticks come in a red cardboard packaging. You can then pick a hand-stitched, refillable leather case in the color you desire; red, blue, camel, chocolate, pink, black, gold or our very own Muse and Heroine exclusive - the Burgundy!
All are made from up-cycled leather at the same tannery used by Hermès.
Step 1: Choose your lipstick(s) We know you’ll want more than one ;)
Step 2: Pick your leather case; red, blue, camel, chocolate, pink, black gold or the Muse and Heroine exclusive - the Burgundy!
Step 3: Add a note to us at check out with up to three letters and/or a hollow silver heart, and we will engrave your case for you!
Let us know which letter(s) you want engraved on your case - maximum 3 or a hollow silver heart - and we will customize it for you.
For example: initials ie. KVW, initials + a heart ie. JK <3 or simply I <3 U
Step 4: Sit back and wait for package to arrive…
Step 5: Unbox, smile, apply, smile again — rinse and repeat :)
- Saint Suliac's spring seaweed is an active ingredient that offers the lips a real rejuvenation treatment. It hydrates and restores the lips to their natural colour and redefines its contours.
- A 100% organic virgin jojoba oil with protective properties
- A vegetable squalane from 100% olives for exceptional emollient and hydration leaving a silky touch
- Shea butter from a responsible West African company known for its nourishing virtues
- The hyaluronic acid combined with vegetal castor oil has a deep moisturising and plumping effect on the lips.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant to protect and smoothen your lips.
- The pigments are micronised then infused in a vegetable oil to achieve a pure, intense color, an ultra-comfortable and smooth application and perfect fix.
- Vegan, free from beeswax and petrochemical derivatives, and not tested on animals.
- With refills encased in recyclable paper that is resistant to water and free from all plastic lamination, each mechanism is entirely made from recyclable metal, without any plastic. Entirely recyclable, they also ensure zero waste.
- Completely functional, the paper lipstick can be used independently from the leather case or serve as a refillable element.
This refill can be used on its own, or inserted into a La bouche rouge sustainable leather case
Octyldodecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Tocopherol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Menthol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stevioside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide