Shizandra berry is one of the queen’s within tonic herbalism, as she embodies the unique trait of containing the five flavors. In Traditional Chinese Medicine flavors are seen as energetic signatures within a plant, demonstrating its distinct healing traits. The five flavors it contains are, sweet, bitter, salty, sour and pungent, directly signaling its all encompassing and highly medicinal nature. One of Shizandra’s key elements is its adaptogenic nature. It’s a masterful herb that protects and helps cope against many types of stress and the oxidative damage on a biological, mental and emotional level. Adaptogens also target our hormonal and limbic system, which directly influences our mood, emotional body, perception and more.
47,46 € / 100 ml
- Dual action: demulcent + astrigent
- Hepatoprotective (liver protective and cleanser)
- Chemoprotective (helps against radiation)
- Antineurotoxic (protects against nervous system toxicty),
- Antitoxic (cleanses heavy metal toxicity),
- Supports adrenal function
- Improves mental + cognitive performance
- Balances hormones
- Protects the skin
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Helps curb menopausal symptoms
1/2-1tsp up to 3 x per day, or as needed
Shizandra berries (Schisandra chinensis)^, Rose petals (Rosa centifolia)^, Vegetable glycerin*, Cane Spirits*.
The extract is exquisite and makes for a fantastic addition to tea, chai, or matcha. It can also be taken directly, or added into your choice of healing foods (like a brothy soup!)