The Kansa wand is used to massage the marma or "energy points" on your body. First, apply a few drops of your favorite serum (Radiant Rani Brightening Saffron Serum pairs nicely with the wand). Copper is a healing metal that will enhance the function of an antioxidant-rich serum or oil as you gently massage. You can massage in any way that feels best. Some recommendations are:
- Massage the wand in circles around the middle of the forehead five times in a counterclockwise direction. Repeat five times in a clockwise direction.
- Draw the figure-eight pattern on the forehead five times. This calms the mind and emotions, stimulates memory, and improves concentration. It’s also helpful for relieving sinus headaches.
- Massage in a zigzag pattern across the forehead five times, using gentle pressure.
- Clench your teeth so that you can feel the jaw muscle. Massage with firm pressure in a circular motion on this point with the wand. Repeat five times.
- Circle the cheekbone five times using firm pressure.
- Move under the cheekbone. Massage upward and downward with firm pressure, moving from the corner of the mouth up to the earlobe and back to the corner of the mouth
- Move to the jawline. Move down from the ear to along the jaw towards the chin, from the chin back along the jaw to the ear lobe.
100% teak wood handle with a base of pure kansa (copper + tin)