- Amla is the most antioxidant rich ingredient in the world and contains 20 times more Vitamin C than an orange & 75 times more antioxidants than goji berries
- Proven to reduce visible signs of ageing including age spots and sun damage
- Tone, tighten and improve firmness of the skin
- Helps to smooth, soothe and hydrate dry or irritated skin (from skin conditions, peels or laser treatments)
- Multi-purpose concentrated blend for face, hair, hands or anywhere in need of loving repair
- Brings a dewy glow to skin, excellent for skin prep pre-makeup application or after to dab on as highlighter
- All ingredients are cruelty-free, USDA certified organic and are produced by conscious and responsible growers around the globe.
EDITOR`S NOTES: This incredible balm is one of the most magical moisturizers we’ve ever used. It’s amazing used all over the face but also for dry spots anywhere—on hair, lips, nails, hands etc.
- Daily Face Care: Can be used as your go-to face oil day and night. In the AM, apply after cleansing skin and before make-up—it makes an excellent primer. Use it on its own or layer with serum, toning mist or face cream for an extra dose of nutrients.
- Smooth Neck/Décolletage: Gently massage in an upward motion into chest and neck to help reduce the look of sun damage and smooth fine lines.
- Fade Marks: Jojoba and Baobab help heal skin that’s dry, cracked, scarred or razor burned. Apply as a targeted spot treatment and apply regularly for maximum benefits.
- Protect Hands: Keep at your deskside and bedside—apply to skin, nails and cuticles for daily care or use as a deeply nourishing overnight treatment by applying liberally and protecting hands with cotton gloves.
- After-Sun Care: Help calm and soothe parched skin that is peeling or red from too much sun. Babassu oil can gently relieve skin from sunburns while Shea and Cocoa Butter help with inflammation.
- Tame/Repair Hair: Amla Berry’s abundant nutrients leave hair looking hydrated and healthy. Warm a pea sized amount in hands and apply to the ends of damp hair to use as a treatment. To smooth fly-aways, use half-pea size on dry hair.
- Travel Aid: Gently massage a tiny amount under nose for a fresh flight, dab on lips to keep them soft, around eye area for hydration and on hands to lock in moisture.
- Self-Care: our signature organic essential oil blend is uplifting and calming. Gently massage into temples and middle of forehead before meditation, yoga or a relaxing bath.
Scoop into hands and warm between palms, then massage.
Store product out of direct sunlight, keep in a cool dry place. (15-25C/59-75F). Should product soften, refrigerate until solid – efficacy will not be affected. This is the nature of organic ingredients.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Kernel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lecithin*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil* Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*
More products by 8 Faces
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price