A precious stone of protection and healing, the black obsidian from a volcanic rock, regenerates and healing the epidermis while promoting the production of collagen. The motions of the gua sha on the skin stimulate the blood circulation and the lymphatic system in order to give it back its brightness.
- Regenerates and healing the epidermis while promoting the production of collagen.
- The motions of the gua sha on the skin stimulate the blood circulation and the lymphatic system in order to give it back its brightness.
- It helps self-awareness and achieve what is good for oneself by protecting us from our own negativity. It will then help us to see more clearly in ourselves. It is a life path stone that will accompany you throughout your evolution.
- Obsidian is a detoxifying stone that soothes pain.
- In massage, the obsidian helps to get rid of the blockages deeply rooted in you. It helps the skin to regenerate and heal.
- It’s a wonderful anti-aging ally.
- The gua sha coeur has a shape that favors lift and radiance massage. It allows you to massage the contours of your face, oval and cheekbones in order to restore their tone and firmness.
Slide your Gua Sha along your skin in an upward motion with a moderate amount of gentle pressure to improve microcirculation of facial blood vessels, increase blood flow and enhance the functioning of the lymph nodes. It also works great on the entire body.
Obsidian, a volcanic stone with countless physical and emotional powers. It is made of stainless steel.