HELMI is a gorgeous talisman and the mightiest of all Yin Your Skin tools. Despite its minimalist appearance, it embodies a maximal amount of functional wisdom, ergonomic sophistication and offers ultimate effectiveness.
The long jagged edge and the channel are perfect for treating and tightening the skin, and effectively releasing tension from the connective tissue. The sharp U-notch fits perfectly on the neck and the tip of the jaw, and is perfect for treating the acupuncture points effectively. The short sides of the U-notch are thinned for ideal precision – they are a perfect fit for treating the skin around the eyes and mouth providing exceptional results.
In Finnish, HELMI means ‘pearl’. The creation of a natural pearl is a process that can take decades. Yin Your Skin Pro HELMI tool is a result of a long-time development and passionate hands-on design process – one that has happened literally on the skin. It’s an ode to natural rarities, astonishing results and those who constantly hone their crafts.
Please note: The beautiful facial Gua Sha stone HELMI is a pro-level tool usually reserved only for use by certified beauty therapists and acupuncturists. Muse & Heroine is exclusively NOW the only non-professional retailer who can sell this advanced tool. Look for the leaflet inside Helmi packages with a QR code link to video instructions by the Yin You Skin founder, Katja Kokko, that you can follow along with to give yourself a truly amazing at-home de-puffing, sculpting and lifting treatment.
- boosts skin circulation–> oxidized blood travels up to the surface layers of the skin to nourish tissues and skin cells –> faster skin renewal
- invigorates lymph fluid circulation –> removes puffiness on the face and under the eyes
- brightens and ”opens up” the eyes
- can reduce impurities
- can fade pigment spots
- improves collagen and elastin production
- fades fine lines and wrinkles and tightens saggy tissue
- the features of the cheeks and jawline become more sculpted
- improves absorption of skincare products into skin
Do the gua sha at the end of your normal skin care regimen.
Hydrate the skin with an essence or toner and apply oil.
You can also use your regular serum and moisturizer before applying oil.
After use, clean the tool with soap and water and dry carefully. Disinfect the tool if treating someone else.
Please note facial gua sha is not recommended if you have:
- damaged or infected skin (e.g. cystic acne) rosacea, acne or perioral dermatitis (areas of the afore-mentioned symptoms should be left untreated, but you can treat skin below and around)
- fillers or Botox have been applied to the skin in the last three months
- aneurysm, thrombosis or advanced arteriosclerosis
- active cancer
100% White Jade As the tools are made from natural stone, each tool is unique and may vary in colour.