Register to waiting list!
HYDROLYZED NATURAL MARINE COLLAGEN
Clinically proven effectiveness.
Due to their low molecular weight of less than 2000 daltons, hydrolyzed collagen peptides are better absorbed by the small intestine, making them highly bioavailable to enter the bloodstream and be transported to target tissues.
Selected for its exceptional qualities of absorption and solubility, this tasteless and odorless collagen powder is precisely dosed to ensure unparalleled effectiveness.
These characteristics give it unrivaled efficacy, as demonstrated in two clinical studies. The primary goal of Collagen is to seamlessly integrate into your daily life, according to your rules and preferences, without constraints of taste, odor, or timing of intake:
- Significant reduction in expression lines after 12 weeks (Bazin-Doublet Atlas method)*.
- Significant improvement in elasticity and firmness of the skin after 8 weeks (Cutometer SEM 575 method)*.
- Significant improvement in uniformity and radiance of the skin after 8 weeks*.
- Significant preservation of skin hydration*.
*Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study conducted on 95 women aged 56 on average, for 12 weeks, with a daily oral dose of 2.5g.
- TASTLESS AND ODORLESS Easily integrate into all your recipes, hot or cold beverages.
- HIGH ABSORPTION & SOLUBILITY Hydrolyzed marine collagen type I with a molecular weight below 2000 Daltons.
- CLINICALLY TESTED ACTIVE Benefits proven by 2 clinical studies and scientific research.
- ETHICAL SOURCING Marine collagen from a responsible supply chain, certified Friend of the Sea.
- REDUCES WRINKLES
- IMPROVES EVENNESS AND RADIANCE
- ENHANCES FIRMNESS AND ELASTICITY
- ACTIVATES HYDRATION
1 to 2 sticks per day, at any time of the day, in the beverage or food of your choice. To be consumed before the end of the recommended consumption date indicated on the box.
NOTE Keep in a cool, dry place, away from light.
Ingredient and nutritional composition for 1 stick: 100% natural hydrolysed marine (fish) Collagen (3g).
Allergens: contains fish.
No additives, no preservatives, no gluten.
Friend of the Sea Certified Col
More products by Combeau
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price