Register to waiting list!
True Collagen provides easily digestible, highly absorbable and clinically researched Type 1 hydrolysed collagen peptides. Instantly dissolves, tasteless and odourless, easy to add to hot and cold drinks and pre or post workout smoothies. A real hero supplement for active lifestyles, fasting protocols and beauty rituals to effortlessly nourish the body and skin from within.
Collagen, an important structural protein in the body, contributes to the integrity, elasticity and strength of skin, cartilage and bones. Collagen levels naturally decline from 30 onwards and hydrolysed collagen peptides play a key role in our cellular replenish and renewal process, essential for anti-ageing beauty rituals and optimal daily wellbeing. A simple solution for your future health.
15 individually wrapped 5g servings – for ease and simplicity. Perfectly portable for busy lives and travel.
* 24,00 € / 100 gr
- Clinically researched, Type 1, hydrolysed collagen peptides.
- Highly absorbable odourless and tasteless.
- Superior quality sourced from grass-fed bovine.
- Key nutrient involved in cellular collagen renewal and formation.
- Excellent source of protein to support muscle mass and body conditioning.
- An essential nutrient for youthful skin tone and anti-ageing.
- Nutritional sustenance to support fasting strategies.
- Effortlessly nourishes and hydrates the skin from within.
True Collagen is incredibly versatile and can be seamlessly added to any drink of your choice or easily sprinkled into food such as soups, cereal, overnight oats or yoghurt. To truly nourish the skin from within we recommend a maintenance dose of 5g for normal skin types. Increasing to 10g or more, to support troublesome or prematurely ageing skin. Add a 5g sachet to any hot or cold brew of your choice or to food. It is highly absorbable, odourless and tasteless mixing easily with any Ancient + Brave blends, drinks or smoothies.
To follow the Brave Method add 5 to 10g of True Collagen to Coffee + Collagen and Cacao + Collagen.
100% Grass-fed Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen Type 1 Hyrdolysed Collagen Peptides