Register to waiting list!
Led by the nourishing powers of raw Mānuka Oil, a thoughtful synergy of botanicals combines in Green Botanical Serum; a handcrafted, omega-rich serum to soothe, calm, nourish and smooth skin.
With strong calming properties and dynamic skin-protecting benefits, Green Botanical Serum is a superbly soothing treatment for all ages and genders across all seasons. Sepcifically formaulated for sensitive and blemish-prone skin.
- Activist Mānuka Oil is 100% pure, wildcrafted from the leaves and twigs of the New Zealand Mānuka tree; it is highly anitbacterial and leaves the skin cleansed and looking brighter.
- Blue Tansy has beautiful calming properties as an after-sun treatment and soothes irritated skin.
- Infusions of kiwifruit seed and avocado saturate skin with omega 3s and rich Vitamin E.
- Wild-harvested algae promotes collagen and strengthens the skin barrier, resulting in luscious, plump skin with a vibrant, sweet-scented glow.
- Kawakawa is a medicinal New Zealand botanical providing intense hydration and nourishment to the skin and is particularly helpful for irritation, eczema, dry skin and acne.
- Squalane aids with quick, easy absorption, allowing the serum to deeply penetrate and alleviate irritation and suppress the appearance of blemishes and fine lines.
Warm a few drops of oil in palms of hands and lightly press into freshly cleansed skin, morning and night. PRO TIP: for an extra antibacterial boost, start this ritual with an Activist Mānuka Honey Face Mask.
Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alaria Esculenta (Algae) Extract, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Linalool**. *organic **from essential oils